If you have not already set up your Spectra NinjaRMM Account please follow our "Setup Your Spectra NinjaRMM Account to Access Your Work Computer Remotely" guide first.
- Open your internet browser and visit https://spectranets.rmmservice.com/, type in your Spectra NinjaRMM account username and password.
- If not automatically selected please select the drop-down and then SMS.
- You will receive a one-time verification code via SMS to the phone number registered in our system, enter the verification code, and select sign-in. If you do not receive the verification code select resend code. If the phone number shown is not correct please contact our help desk via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon login you will see any devices your account has been granted access to. If you do not see any devices listed or the device you wish to connect to, please contact our help desk via email@example.com. To access your computer select the Splashtop icon to the right of the device name.
- If this is the first time connecting to your work computer you must click the link and install the lightweight Splashtop RMM software. Once you click the link follow the steps to install the Splashtop RMM software on your computer. Once the installation has completed you may return to the web page.
- After 15-30 seconds you should see a popup. Select open Splashtop for RMM. If you do not see this popup select close and go back to step one to re-initiate the connection request.
- One Splashtop has connected to your work computer you will see a login dialog box, enter the same username and password you would normally use when sitting in front of your work computer. Select ok to continue.
- Select the login button on the bottom of your screen, if you do not see this prompt but do see the Windows logon screen enter the same username and password you would normally use when sitting in front of your work computer.
Once you have successfully connected to your work computer you will see the Splashtop menu bar, from the menu bar select full screen to enlarge the window. We recommend you explore the menu bar by hovering over each button to read the tooltip. Please remember once you have completed your session select the disconnect button from the menu bar to terminate the connection. If your work computer has multiple monitors you may have to use the switch monitor menu bar button to toggle between your physical monitors if a window opens on your inactive monitor.To access your work computer again visit https://spectranets.rmmservice.com/ and login with the username and password you initially created. You may want to bookmark the link for easy access in the future.